The telecom industry is notorious for its slow sales cycles and major marketing challenges. With the majority of SMBs hanging onto their aging TDM systems, it can be difficult to push the latest telecom innovations to new customers. However, the tides are changing and 70% of SMBs are planning on implementing IP communications in the coming years. If you want to take advantage of key opportunities in the market today – such as the $26 billion potential of SMB IP communications – or gain a competitive edge in general, you need to break through the noise.
A Live Webinar to Help You Overcome Marketing Roadblocks
On September 24th at 9:00am PST, a panel of three leading telecom marketing professionals will come together to discuss the major challenges that the industry faces. Getting companies to adopt new telecom products and services can be brutal, but these experts can help you make it happen. In the live webinar, you can take part in a Q&A forum that covers questions such as:
- What are some of the biggest challenges in marketing in the telecom sector?
- How have you used social media to grow your digital presence and brand?
- What marketing channels have been most successful?
- Are tradeshows really worth your investment nowadays?
- And more!
Traditional outbound marketing tactics are giving way to inbound methodologies and telecom marketing can get a serious boost from the change. These three marketing professionals will be on hand to tout a new approach to telecom marketing to help overcome traditional challenges:
- Brad Bush, COO of Dialexa: As the former CMO of GENBAND, he has a combination of business and technical experience that gives him a unique perspective of the industry.
- Evan Kirstel: As a social media guru, Kirstel kicks B2B technology companies into high gear, improving sales networking and lead generation.
- Rosa Lear, Director of Marketing at Edgewater Networks: With more than 10 years of telecom marketing experience, Lear has seen all of the traditional challenges and knows how to work around them.
Don't Forget to Register!
Traditional marketing challenges have plagued the telecom industry for years; but it’s time for a change. Click here to register for the live webinar on September 24th, 2015 at 9:00am PST—discover how your peers are overcoming the roadblocks that have kept telecom companies from true marketing success.
by The Penguin Team on September 16, 2015
As a leading B2B marketing strategy agency, We help B2B Technology Companies, enterprise software and hardware companies increase brand awareness, reach more qualified leads and close more customers.