Ra'anana based (home/office work available) - Marketing Account Manager
We are looking for:
A Marketing Account Manager with 3 years+ relevant experience, who will be working with the Marketing Director, mapping out tasks, managing and executing projects and tasks related to marketing campaigns according to the strategy provided for each client account. The Account Manager will be providing services and support for multiple clients and in time act as the first point of contact for day-to-day campaign management issues and updates.
You must be tech-savvy and curious and up-to-date with the latest Social Media trends.
Relevant Project Management experience and knowledge:
- Experience in managing a content calendar and the project timeline, to ensure deadlines are met.
- Client Facing interaction.
- Experience in analyzing and reporting on campaign performances would be advantageous.
- Experience in working with Project Management software.
- Experience in writing Social Media content and blogs is advantageous.
Relevant Marketing experience and knowledge:
- Knowledge of inbound marketing strategies.
- Content, Social media, and Email marketing.
- Knowledge of marketing automation.
- Native-level English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially in delivering Social media content.
- A methodical and organized mindset.
- Prioritization Skills.
- Decision-Making Skills.
- Analytical Skills.
- Project Management Skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, especially communication with colleagues and clients.
To apply, follow this link.